Hello, thanks for dropping by my site. This site will be dedicated to displaying my toy collection, the things that i am selling at the moment and toys that i am looking for. I love toys and this site will be my main display shelf on the net but its still very much in its early stage so pls. do check by once in a while for updates.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Super Robot Chogokin Alteisen

Super Robot Chogokin Alteisen


The best SRC release so far, comes with effect parts for the revolving stake. The stake is a solid metal almost like a real concrete nail embedded into alteisen's forearms. Handle with caution, seriously!

Alteisen also comes with a heat horn effect part, although its a cool accessory, I don't think it depicts the heat horn accurately as the horn is only supposed to glow like a heat rod and not turn fiery. Personally I would've preferred if bandai had included claymore mines effect parts instead, still its no biggie, alteisen is an awesome piece either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment