Hello, thanks for dropping by my site. This site will be dedicated to displaying my toy collection, the things that i am selling at the moment and toys that i am looking for. I love toys and this site will be my main display shelf on the net but its still very much in its early stage so pls. do check by once in a while for updates.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bandai Soul Of Chogokin GodSigma


Bandai Soul Of Chogokin GodSigma

While I’m not really impressed with godmars, I felt I needed to backtrack him because of the impending release of soc godsigma. The twin gods of the soul of chogokin line will finally be complete. This is definitely one of my more memorable purchases, not because of the item itself, but because of what I had to go through to have it replaced, I bought one at Singapore CSC China Square Central, but after paying for it, when we were inspecting the contents, the white robot uranus, had a broken right leg, not wanting to refund me the payment, the shop owner insisted that I get a replacement at their other branch in plaza singapura. So I had to leave the shop, without the already paid item, and travel two mrt stations to Dhoby Ghaut to get a replacement at  plaza singapura. But I'm glad everything worked out ok, as the godmars they had in stock there was in pristine condition and have no qc issues whatsoever, also, Plaza singapura has some more toy shops to scope out, so it’s all for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment