Hello, thanks for dropping by my site. This site will be dedicated to displaying my toy collection, the things that i am selling at the moment and toys that i am looking for. I love toys and this site will be my main display shelf on the net but its still very much in its early stage so pls. do check by once in a while for updates.

Monday, November 14, 2011

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Black

Kamen Rider Black

 

I have been hunting this for quite awhile, so it's a good thing bandai made a reissue for it, thereby allowing me not to get those ridiculously priced KR black's on the secondary market after he was sold out. So when I saw this at a booth in our local toycon, I knew this was my chance to get one.




Eventhough it's one of the earlier SHF's made, KR Black is still quite impressive even  with that simple black design, the designers of the toy sculpted the joints and joint connections to mimic the alien/muscle like tissues as seen on the show. Painted at a different dark violet/black like tone. It's not really noticeable but you can tell they are different from standard SHF designed joints.



I must admit, I was more of a Space Sheriff Shaider "Vavilos!" kid back in the 80's (want an shf release of him btw) and always thought he was cooler to watch than KR Black, but this toy is so good that it really brings back the nostalgic feel of the show that I sometimes watch whenever I catch it on, way back when..


Kamen Rider Kick! 

Another welcome addition to my KR collection, I am still contemplating whether to get KR Black RX but I was trying to stick to one KR form per rider, specifically the more iconic form representing each KR series, and I think KR Black RX is just an evolved form of KR Black, so I might have to pass up on him, probably..


Bandai Kamen Riders

No comments:

Post a Comment