Hello, thanks for dropping by my site. This site will be dedicated to displaying my toy collection, the things that i am selling at the moment and toys that i am looking for. I love toys and this site will be my main display shelf on the net but its still very much in its early stage so pls. do check by once in a while for updates.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Medicom's Astroboy (Tetsuwan Atom) Miracle Action Figure.

I've been looking for these figures for some time now, so was really surprised to find these locally in our ebay.ph site, and the seller is not even Pinoy but a Caucasian foreigner who is not a toy collector..


Miracle Action Figure Astroboy by Medicom

Monotone 1960's Astro (ToysRUs Exclusive), Sleeping 1980's Astro, and 2k Millenium Toy Ed. Clear Astro.

I got two of my previous Medicom Astros outside of the country, The first one I got at Toyzone HK (got raped pricewise on that one..) the second one I got at ebay international, been searching for the other variants eversince but with no success, so I was really glad and surprised to find it locally in our local ebay.ph site, I think it was more of a stroke of luck rather than good and perfect timing, or maybe a combination of both.. and I even got it for a good and fair price if I do say so myself.. Rolling Eyes


All together now with my other Medicom Astro Figs..

The monotone ver. may not appeal to other people, but for manga readers, he looks like he just came to life out of a manga page! Very Happy

I must admit the monotone astro is now one of my fave Astroboy figs in my collection..

Just two more monotone variants and I'd have wrapped up Medicom's Astroboy Miracle Action Figure Line..


Miracle Action figs feature accurate and superb sculpts as well as super poseability, and to think that these figures are more than 10years old and they are still one of the best Astroboy figures ever made.. also miracle action figs have a few surprises, in this case..

"The Heart of a Robot"

Astro features light up electronics concealed in his chest panels, the monotone astro has a yellow led/heart while all the other astroboy figs has a red led/heart. But overall the clear translucent astro has the best light up effects for obvious reasons! Very Happy


My Updated Astroboy Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment